Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

3 vials looking for someone that needs them. #4709

edited April 2013 in Trying to Conceive
They found a home! Thank you!!!

Hello! We have 3 vials #4709, if anyone is interested.
2 ICI/IVF and 1 IUI, all stored with NWcryobank.

We are now eight months pregnant so, we can't really use them.
It is a expensive journey so (of course) it would be nice to get a little of that back.

With that said, I would hate for us to let them be destroyed when there might have been someone that could use these but the timing is off financially. We have no set amount, if your interested just let us know. We are hoping to be able to help someone out.

We also have pictures and information.
Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    tyababyhopestyababyhopes Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    Hello,

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I've been researching for a while but just starting the actual process. Are you still looking for someone? If so are you willing to share the expanded profile?

Thanks.
    dpo-1415340000z5z28z15.png
    #1 - August - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
    #2 - September - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
    #3 - October - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
    #4 - November - TWW, Progesterone CD 16+
  • Options
    JessicaHolteJessicaHolte Posts: 266
    edited November -1
    Have they ever left The NWcryo facility?
  • Options
    JessicaHolteJessicaHolte Posts: 266
    edited November -1
    I may be interested, we will be looking for a donor with dark brown hair and blue eyes around 6 ft. If possible if I don't get my BFP, sadly I only have two vials left of my donor :( are you having a boy or girl? We will be looking for a donor who has at least one confirmed pregnancy so your may work!
  • Options
    ctespinosactespinosa Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Currently looking for 4709 if you ever were notified of any others who might have one or two in storage! Love to see the pics/expanded profile if you still have!
    ctespinosa@gmail.com
    They found a home! Thank you!!!

Hello! We have 3 vials #4709, if anyone is interested.
    2 ICI/IVF and 1 IUI, all stored with NWcryobank.

We are now eight months pregnant so, we can't really use them.
    It is a expensive journey so (of course) it would be nice to get a little of that back.

With that said, I would hate for us to let them be destroyed when there might have been someone that could use these but the timing is off financially. We have no set amount, if your interested just let us know. We are hoping to be able to help someone out.

We also have pictures and information.
    Thank you!!