Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 836

shannieshannie Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Hi all,

I have two beautiful children from donor 836 and at the time that we conceived he was sold out and only available for siblings. Noticed he was available again for some reason. Anyone else have donor 836 babies that would like to connect?

Shan

Comments

• Options
    KatydidKatydid Posts: 515 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi- Charlotte is 7 months from donor 836. I would love to keep in touch with you guys. I think that I recognize your daughter's nose :)

6cc1f7f7-a946-4f30-b38b-34338385eb9e_zps9a97bdb9.jpg
  • Options
    shannieshannie Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Hi Charlotte,
    Yep, that is an 836 baby right there! I recognize that hairline, nose and blue eyes! I used to keep in touch with other moms. I'm really surprised 836 is available again as he was just siblings before!

My 7 year old (the one laying down in the red sari is) and my son are both 836. My 5 year old is actually from another donor as 836 was not available at the time...we ttc our son on a whim when vials became available again of 836.

Your daughter is gorgeous.

Shan
  • Options
    whedongirlwhedongirl Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    CupcakeshleyCupcakeshley Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    I know this thread is old but I just wanted to reply, our sweet girl was conceived using 836 and born June 7th. We have 4 more IUI vials that we will not be using. Here is her beautiful face.
    ry%3D400
  • Options
    kajohn345kajohn345 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hi. I think I was one of the people you used to be in contact with. :) I have a ten year old daughter and eight year old son conceived with donor 836. :)