Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TTC After 2 years... wanting advice

BabyneededhereBabyneededhere Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Well, after thinking I was out of this TTC point in my life... My husband and I are here again. I am excited that this time he came to me asking me to consider ttc again. We did two years ago ttc two cycles months apart with bfn results. My husband has no bio children. I have two from a prior marriage. So I have found myself forgetting almost everything. So here is where I am.. I know that I ovulate.. I have gone in the last couple months and had ultrasounds and I am dropping a couple eggs per cycle... Dr say its my age (37) but everything looks good..

Last attempts... I used one vial at 12 hrs after + opk and cervix was closed. I was too soon I think. Then I had dh look with speculum on the next cycle try, a few hours after + opk my cervix opens slightly..and I felt it was too late... since I had one sample of ICI and I may have ovulated already. I have always had good cm... I ovulate around the same time each cycle... I get + opk's every cycle.... So where do I start this time...

buy opk's obviously .. Preseed??? Clear blue Ovulation test??? This time two vials... before and after cervix opening coinciding with + opk???

Any advice?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    starviewchickstarviewchick Posts: 348
    edited November -1
    I'd get at least 2 vials and try at Positive OPK and maybe 6-8 hour later? If your cervix is closed at 12 hours past positive opK, I would take it as maybe u ovulate really close to it? Some people do... good luck!
  • Options
    JayJayJayJay Posts: 1,192
    edited November -1
    If your cervix closes 12 hours after + opk I would Insem at opk and honestly I dont know that a second vial will help you. The ICI swimmers live at least 24 hours and as long as you have good quality swimmers in you, multiple vials don't really increase your chances. If you had no idea when you ovulate that would be different as it would spread out your window, but it doesn't sound like you need a larger window. If your doctor is telling you that you drop a couple eggs can't he also help with timing? My favorite OPKs are the Target Up and Up brand. They give awesome lines!