Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I don't even know what's going on (possible? loss mentioned)

2»

Comments

• Ent9Ent9 Posts: 215
    edited November -1
    I am so very sorry.
    8ft9hgcbx.png
  • babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    i'm so sorry. what an awful day.
  • EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. :(
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    Oh so sorry to hear this. What a rough day you had. Prayers to you both. So, hard to lose a pet, but to lose a pet and a baby the same day .. there are no words.. I wish you both healing and peace. Take time to grieve....
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • 2moms_somewhere2moms_somewhere Posts: 305
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. :( I can't even imagine. Last year when I lost my baby, my horse had a severe colic and had to go to the equine hospital (and was in ICU for several days), and both my dogs had major medical emergencies and had to go to the ER, all within a 48 hour period. When it rains it definitely pours. I am SO sorry!
  • scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry both for the loss of your pet and your pregnancy. Sending prayers and hugs to you.
    ZVvim5.png
  • MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    So, so sorry. :( You guys are in our thoughts over here. I hope those hcg levels drop quickly and you are able to get back to TTC as soon as you all are feeling up to it!
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    Really sorry to hear about your kitty! And for the mc however, it sounds like you guys have a plan to continue trying and that's good.
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I haven't been on here in a while so I didn't know this had happened. I am so very sorry to hear this.
    ((HUGS)) you have always been so supportive of me when I lost my twins.
    I will be lighting a candle for your family this Sunday at church and sending lots of fertility vibes your way.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg