Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Trying for #2!

2»

Comments

• TxMoms2BTxMoms2B Posts: 532
    edited November -1
    I haven't seen a temp rise. I feel like I just wasted 2 more vials of our ever dwindling supply. :(
    I don't understand...I had Opk be positive like 40 hours ago. I felt twinges on my left side...the only side I have an ovary! This is really not how I wanted things to go. I'm fairly upset right now.
    edited November -1
    I have no hope for this cycle. STILL no temp rise. I just can't imagine that this cycle was anovulatory, but either it was or my timing was like 2 days off. So idk if I even want to do the progesterone. It will only artificially raise my temps. This is just BS.
    edited November -1
    My LAST at home insem will be tomorrow morning before work. Probably around 6:00 am. I honestly didn't intend to insem this cycle, but based mostly on superstition and some dumb hunch, my wife convinced me to go ahead with this cycle. I chose to go back to clomid days 3-7, but I stayed at the 100 mg dose. I wish I could trigger, but that's what you get for not working with the RE. I'm also at my heaviest. All the weight I lost before we started TTC has been regained! Yay... :-( We are also only using 1 vial at 24ish hours past smiley (which I got this AM). My wife wanted to use 2, but I didn't want to be "wasteful." We've been more hush hush this cycle. I'm not talking about it. My wife and I aren't talking about it except when necessary. Honestly, I haven't even opened the dewar box. I'm just trusting my vial is ok. I'm thinking about only using a very small dose of progesterone as a precaution 3 days past ICI. If this doesn't work, things are going to become a lot more expensive very quickly. But in going to need to lose weight again to go see the RE. Well, wish me luck.
    edited November -1
    Sitting with hips elevated as we speak. I leave the speculum in during this process to prevent leakage, but I wonder if some take it out? It was time right around 24 hours past initial positive smiley OPK. However, I am still getting smileys. *shrugs*. Gotta throw caution to the wind at this point. All last night I seemed to have pain on my left side. I'd describe it as moderate discomfort. It was worse than I ever remember feeling because I started consulting Dr. google regarding my possible OHSS! I feel better this AM, but now I'm wondering if I missed my window. I had less EWCM this am. So...hopefully preseed will help he out in that dept. I'm going to put in an instead cup in about 10 min. Then I have to rush rush rush to get to work. I made arrangements to arrive late, but I didn't realize the schedule was going to be so heavy so now I feel bad. If I see a temp rise that looks like confirmation of ovulation I will use my progesterone. Otherwise I'm not really feeling the point of it. Is this how people who have been trying for a while feel? Apathetic? Pathetic? Afraid to feel too hopeful about any step in the process? That's where I'm at. I'm hoping the next insem will include a trigger shot. We'll see. I think I'm going to lose weight then go see my RE. So next insem will probably be put off a bit. Maybe I'll be pregnant by our 11/1 year anniversary in June?! Here's to hoping!
    edited November -1
    God a temp change would have been reassuring. No dice. At least I only had to get my hopes up for about 24 hours! :/
    edited November -1
    So my temp shot way up today. FF says if I continue to have higher temps for next 2 days I will have ovulated within 24 hours of our insem. First good news I've had in a while! I guess cross your fingers for more high temps???
    edited November -1
    Well, it's official...I ovulated! My temps are way up. FF says I o'd within 24 hours of the insem. I'm going to start taking progesterone tonight. I'll probably test on the 25th. My wife's bday is the 27th. I'd love to wrap up a positive test!!!
    edited November -1
    Well I'm a little disheartened by this am temp. It dropped .3 degrees. Yes, I know that's not a lot and its still above the cover line, but it just looks bad. The outside temp also took a major nose dive last night and I felt cold when I woke up to take my temp, but even so that won't make up for that much of a drop. It's too early to be an implantation dip. I guess it would have just been a lot more reassuring if my temps stayed consistently high. What can I do about it tho...?
    edited November -1
    So I had a dream where I got a positive pregnancy test. I woke up and had elevated temperatures today. Now my mind is reeling with all the possibilities the what-ifs and the maybes.. I literally haven't thought straight since I woke up. My mind is so preoccupied with the chance that I might be pregnant. I hope That I haven't just set myself up for major disappointment. But I can't help but feel excited…
    edited November -1
    Tested BFN @ 10 dpo. Why did I do that?
    edited November -1
    Temp tanked this AM. I know I'm out.
    edited November -1
    Temp tanked below cover line. Tested BFN. I'm stopping progesterone...my body wants to have a period.
    edited November -1
    Probably not trying again until July.