Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Back to back IUIs

F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
edited November 2013 in BFP Database
Took mucinex 3 days before insem just incase the cathetar couldn't get past my kinked cervix all the way. The day of +opk and day after I juiced 4 grapefruit to help with CM.

IUI/high up ICI( I think the cathetar got stuck at the kink in my cervix but obviously not 100% certain). Heath was able to get the cathetar in 2 inches.

First IUI vial 28.5 hours past +opk; 32 million
-laid down for about 20 minutes
Second IUI vial 40 hours past +opk; 32 million
-went back to bed for about 3 hours

Symptoms:
1. I started becoming really emotional and I'm talking crying my eyes out like a baby from 2/3dpo on.
2. I temp and my temps went slightly higher and my temps flatlined and generally they're always going up and down ever so slightly.
3. Still got all my other pre-AF symptoms like cramping. Felt like AF was going to start any minute.
4. Boobs are a lil sore but that's typical pre-AF.

BFP on 9/10dpo! Very faint positive on a dollar store test. Took an FRER 5 hours later and it came back positive right away but still faint since I'm so early. Next day got a "PREGNANT 1-2" on the Clearblue digital tests with weeks estimator.
rs4mis.jpg
28i0tph.jpg

Comments

• Options
    801logan801logan Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!! I have been following you and was so hoping you got a BFP. How many cycles have you done?
    S & L TTC #1
    July, Sept, Nov & Dec - All BFN
    Jan-May - Break
    June- BFP - loss @ 5 weeks
    Aug-BFN
    Sept- Dr assisted IUI- BFP @10DPI. It's a GIRL!! Our little girl was born 5/21/2015 healthy & happy!! :)
  • Options
    F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    13 cycles in 2.5 years but only the last two tries have been good timing! The other tries I went off of what everyone was saying or did and finally I started temping religiously and found out I didn't ovulate until way later, closer to the 48 hour marker or even later than that and all my prior insems were before 24 hours post +opk.

So our second try of good timing is what worked!!!
    rs4mis.jpg
    28i0tph.jpg
  • Options
    801logan801logan Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh ok. See I have always wondered when I exactly O. I dont get any pain so I don't know. I used to temp every single day for months but I was all over the place even when temping at the same time every morning. So now I just go off of cm. Well we will see. Congrats!! That is so very exciting!!
    S & L TTC #1
    July, Sept, Nov & Dec - All BFN
    Jan-May - Break
    June- BFP - loss @ 5 weeks
    Aug-BFN
    Sept- Dr assisted IUI- BFP @10DPI. It's a GIRL!! Our little girl was born 5/21/2015 healthy & happy!! :)
  • Options
    homebirthmomhomebirthmom Posts: 67
    edited November -1
    I recall you asking about this. so glad it worked!!