Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP with 255M

nursekayla82005nursekayla82005 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in BFP Database
I wanted to update everyone on this donor. I bought 2 vials of 255M in October and got pregnant with my first cycle doing an at home IUI. We had our first ultrasound last week and our baby looks wonderful and healthy. Good luck to everyone. I tried everything in my power to make it work the first time. These are some of the things I did:

-Took 81mg ASA everyday up until the IUI
- Ate a ton of pineapple
- Took a low dose of clomid 25 mg days 3-7 (my husband had extra from clomid trial to get his sperm count up)
- I exercised 3 times a week (always have)
- Did fertility massage & got 3 massages prior to IUI to make sure I was relaxed
- Only allowed positive thoughts!!!!!!
- Made sure to take prenatal
- Prayed......a lot
- Did at home IUI at 12 and 27 hrs after positive ovulation test using Clear Blue Smiley kit
- Used instead cups
- Laid on back for at least 4 hours ( you do not have to do this but like I said I was doing everything in my power to help)

Comments

• Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Congrats! Beginners luck is awesome!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN