Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP with 9319

JustThe5OfUsJustThe5OfUs Posts: 61
edited February 2014 in BFP Database
oh my God, I never thought this day would come. My partner and I have been trying for the last 7 months and got a BFP this morning!!!

Half asleep, we took a test with EPT and saw faint lines. So at 6 am, we walked into the grocery store and asked the stock boys for digital pregnancy tests. We came home, and got our PREGNANT in big bold digital letters.

We've been following posts on this forum since before TTC, and we are ecstatic to finally make a post of our own sharing our success!

For the newbs: We have been inseminating at 24 hours past OPK for the past 6 cycles and finally decided to wait until 36 hours this time. I think the pre-natals started kicking in after 2 months of use, and we have been eating a lot more fruit and healthy meals in general.

We previously tried 3 cycles with 2911 and 3 cycles with 121L and didn't get a positive with either. At 10 DPO, our first time with donor 9319 seems like the 7th time may be the charm! I had a feeling this would be our cycle because we felt a connection with our new donor and for once, I wasn't relating every twinge in my body as a sign of implantation. We stayed confident, patient, and now we've got a 10 day old gift that has no idea how much he or she is already loved <3

We would love to speak with others who have received BFP's with this donor.

Comments

• Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    Congrats to you on your new baby!! May I ask if you used ICI or IUI?
    I had 121L on my list but dropped him due to the cancer in his family. Glad you went with someone new to get your positive!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @TinyDancer we did ICI the first two times with 2911 and IUI's the other 5 times. We used 1 vial each of the 7 times.
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    wateringcan7wateringcan7 Posts: 200
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #1 IUI 11/19/13 unmedicated BFN
    #2 IUI 12/22/13 clomid 50 mg day 3-7 BFN #3 IUI 12/23/13 BFN
    #4 IUI 2/14/14 unmedicated BFN

th_image-9.jpg
  • Options
    BarefootBarefoot Posts: 21
    edited November -1
    Congratulations, so exciting!

that was our donor this month too, still on 2ww. good to know we got good swimmers :-)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you everyone. :) I have to say I am still in shock, but definitely excited.

@Barefoot Keep me updated with your status as I would love to keep in touch with siblings.
  • Options
    syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Here's to a beautiful 9 month journey!
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • Options
    Lookingfor2Lookingfor2 Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    We just bought 9319!! I'm so excited for us both!
  • Options
    jerikanneke83jerikanneke83 Posts: 14
    edited March 2014
    Congratulations!! We just bought this donor as well, he is absolutely perfect!! We have our very first insemination in two weeks. We can't wait!!! :D
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck!
  • Options
    knitloveknitlove Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    My wife and I plan an IUI with this donor this month and I'm wondering if there are any updates from those who posted above. Success?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ^ I'll PM you.
  • Options
    Lovelymo79Lovelymo79 Posts: 8
    edited November -1
    I just bought this vial for my IUI, probably next week. This will be my 7th IUI as well and I'm hoping lucky #7 it is!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sending baby dust your way! Keep me posted with your progress. We are 19w now and just found out it is a girl!!
  • Options
    olivia_raiderolivia_raider Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    We purchased this donor as well. Try #7 for us too and we are trying next week. Good luck to all!
    TTC our first
    Try #1-6 Dec 2013-May2014 - BFN
    #7 - June 2014- BFP @ 10dpo!!!!

uEY0m5.png
  • Options
    TessG.TessG. Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Congratulations to you and your husband, if you wanted to know when your baby is due I will share with you a site that could help you with that and good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/
  • Options
    scm817scm817 Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    We have just purchased this donor and out tank is due to arrive tomorrow..this will be our first try
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well we got our positive today with this donor. Confirmed with blood test! So excited right now!
    TTC our first

uEY0m5.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    After four tries with donor 9319, I think we may have our BFP!! I'm afraid to believe it because on try #2 we had a positive that turned out to be a chemical pregnancy, but we are 14 DPO and things are looking good... what do you guys think?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=789413&stc=1&d=1406982552
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can't see the pic
    TTC our first

uEY0m5.png
  • Options
    bananapuddingbananapudding Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    This is the donor I've chosen so I'm pretty happy to see he's got some good swimmers in there lol. I just wanted to ask just for curiosity sake alone, with you ladies that have had babies with this donor, is the majority of them boys or girls? It makes no difference to me what I have if I'm lucky enough to have success with this donor, like I said it was just curiosity.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ^ I'll PM you
  • Options
    sunshinemesunshineme Posts: 74
    edited November -1
    I just purchased 1 vial for this donor excited..this will be my first iui, any pics
    Mommy to a 5yr old daughter

I've had 13 miscarriages and 1 ectopic
    My daughter was number 15 miracle
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well we received another BFP this morning! We are 13 DPO, I hope this time our baby sticks!!! :D
  • Options
    Charlyn13Charlyn13 Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    BFP FOR US!!!! Lucky #9319! We are due June 2015! Confirmed w/3 home tests and then blood work!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just PM'd you.
  • Options
    kwaltonkwalton Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    We just got our bfp with this donor and we are so excited! It took just 2 tries. We only had one vial of this donor left and we loved him so we are glad it worked. If anyone has anything they want to share about their kids from this donor, we are interested!