Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 2911

Ander's momAnder's mom Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
We got pregnant through IUI with Donor #2911 on the first try, but lost the baby at 28 weeks due to a placental abruption (nothing to do with the sperm quality!). When we were 16 weeks into the pregnancy, we purchased enough for a sibling for our little boy. However, now we aren't sure we have enough for two (more) babies, and the donor is sold out. If anyone out there used this donor, and is planning on returning unused vials to the bank, please let me know! I've been stalking the site just in case, but figured I would try here too!

- Caitlin, mom to Anderson, born 1/5/14 at 24.1 weeks, died 1/31/14 due to complications related to prematurity
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    I am so very sorry for your loss.

Another great place to post is on the Seeking/Selling vials thread. Here is the link:

http://iamtryingtoconceive.com/topic/11151/seekingselling-vials/

It sounds like you are already calling NW to check in there, which is a great idea as sometimes vials are found during an inventory.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    I wonder if you have joined the sibling registry through NW? Someone in the sibling group may have vials in storage as well?

Good luck on your quest.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    Sorry for your loss.
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • Options
    Ander's momAnder's mom Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your great advice, aplusa!
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find what you're looking for.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018