Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Soy Isoflavones are my new best friends.

LOWIFEYLOWIFEY Posts: 85 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Good morning ladies,
I just wanted to share my experience with Soy iso's...I read a lot on them and wanted to give them a try to ensure ovulation would occur on time this month. So I decided to give it a try since I had a month to do trial an error. I purchased them from Wal-Mart for $6.47. So I took them on days 5-9. 80 mg 5-6, 160mg day 7 and 200mg days 8-9 I ovulated on CD10 as planned because my cycles are 24 days on time but my ovulation was all over the place. I also felt the cramps heavy on my left side (the only side I have). So I give it a 10 out of 10 with no side effects. We will insem at home with ivf/iui (2 vials) next month. Thanks for listening oh and the list of things I am taking is below. Baby dust to all!!!!!

All natural
Royal Jelly in honey 2 teaspoons daily-egg quality -vitamin world

Wal-Mart
Prenatal vitamins
B6-progesterone
Vitex
Biotin-hair and nails
iron
Vitamin C 750mg-progesterone
Magnesium-progesterone
GOD CAN And HE WILL
PRAY about EVERYTHING. WORRY about NOTHING