Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP at 16DPO

ataylor8506ataylor8506 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Hello, this was my 2nd month trying. Forewarning - TMI, but I want to make sure I put in as much information as possible because I believe that is what helped me through this process. I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have been charting for 7 months and my schedules are any thing but "scheduled." My first month I tried I had used the Clearblue Digital Ovulation OPKs and actually got highly fertile on day 9 of my cycle - this was also the 2nd month I was charting and wasn't really aware of my body so inseminated at 24, 36, and 48 hours later. I had a funny feeling so I continued testing with opks and got another positive on day 12 of my cycle. That month BFN.

I decided to take a couple months and just chart my BBT, cervix, and symptoms, then decided to try this month. I also used opks this month as well. However, I normally ovulate on day 13 (getting positive opk on day 12)- this month though, I still hadn't gotten a highly fertile on my opk on day 12. I actually inseminated on day 13 for just in case purposes and then I received a highly fertile on the morning of day 14 and inseminated on the morning of day 15. I had EWCM on the night of day 14 and a high cervix and little on day 15 cervix was high- thought I missed my window.

Symptoms by DPO

1-4 - nothing really - cervix was high and at time could barely reach OS
5 - vivid dreams, a little bloating, felt kind of dry
6 - breasts a little tender, high cervix cramps on right side, cm was stretchy and creamy, I bawled watching "What to Expect When Expecting."
7- high cervix, a little emotional during movies, a little gassy
8 - crazy dreams, watery cm
9- vivid dreams, woke up and my breasts felt 10X bigger and sore, I was starving at 10 p.m.
10- breasts were tender, had a little bit of twinches in my back, vivid dreams, had two sharp pains that shot from my vagina to my uterus, cm in underwear
11 - more dreams, felt very wet, breasts very tender on the bottom, snot is tinted with blood, breakout on my face
12- cervix still high, creamy white cm, breasts a little tender, vivid dreams, hot and sweating during my sleep - took a pregnancy test BFN - think I am out this month!!! very sleepy tonight (temps have been in the 98 range)
13- temp dip to 97.90, dreams, breasts hurt, still have creamy cm - NO AF
14- afraid to test or even get my hopes up - cervix is high and closed, I am depressed, had dreams, breasts feel huge again, very sleepy at night, temp is back up to 98.3
15 - temp at 98.2, very sad today, high cervix, started to cry watching twilight - thinking af is going to show, night sweats
16 - cervix high, feel very hot, and going to the bathroom a lot, I noticed I want milk more often - no af - so I bought a cheapie - the line was somewhat faint but noticeable... went to CVS and both a ClearBlue digital and BFP!!!!!!!

It's so surreal and I can't believe it!!! Another note - I can't tell you specifically what donor I used because I used 255 and 3081 - I used 255 on day 13 and 3081 on day 15...

Baby Dust!

Comments

• Options
    ana8284ana8284 Posts: 628
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    27zc85c.jpg

IUI #1- 07/12-BFN, IUI #2 08/12-BFN, ICI at home 10/12- BFN, Back to Back IUI #3 08/13-BFN, IUI #4 09/13-BFN, IUI #5 03/14- BFN, IUI #6 05/14- BFN, IUI #7 06/14-BFN
    KD-10/14-BFN KD-12/14-BFN IUI #8 3/15 BFN, IUI #9 4/15 BFN, IUI #10 6/17 BFN
    Potential Adoptive Parents- Baby Due November 2017!
    IUI #8 04/15- BFN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you. I guess I should mention I used ICI vials this month. No pressed or instead cup.
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Congratulations :)
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    Congrats! Bc you got a bfn on day 12, I'm going to guess you are pg with donor 3081. :P
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wannabesinglemama - I am assuming so - =) Overly excited - and still in shock!
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    Congrats. I think you are pregnant with 3081 as well.
  • Options
    ttcmakes3ttcmakes3 Posts: 48
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    Jan 2013- BFN
    Feb 2013-BFN
    --switched carrier--
    May 2014-BFN
    July 2014-BFP @ 12dpo (IUI) -- Born: March 2015 -- Baby Girl
  • Options
    megankcurtismegankcurtis Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    My wife is pregnant, due Nov 15, with donor 3081! Someone mentioned on another post that they had very low counts from him, and he did as well. The clinic we went to combined two vials the time we got a BFP :)