Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Thank you!!

diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
edited November -1 in Miscarriage/Loss
Thank you for adding this forum!!

Comments

• Options
    PotandlidPotandlid Posts: 350
    edited November -1
    Yes! Thanks for the folks who need it and from the folks who are anxious about their pregnancy who have a hard time seeing these stories. :)
    August arrived 10/2/14.
    c11a0a2c-f693-4313-b267-ad5fc4be924e_zpsgcimgwso.jpg

Follow our journey at: www.potandlidmakekid.wordpress.com
  • Options
    acennamo86acennamo86 Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    I am so glad to see this added. I saw the request for it and thought it was a great idea. It will really help some of the people on here and now they don't have to search for posts on this topic under TTC.
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a great addition. I lost a little girl 27 years ago today. Yesterday would have been her birthday. I find my self thinking about what could have been had she survived. Would she have children of her own. Would she look like me or her daddy, or neither of us, what kind of career would she have, or would she be a SAHM like me?? For some reason this year is really hard on me. I miss her so much!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    LOWIFEYLOWIFEY Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for creating this our pregnancy ended at 6 weeks this Friday but I was not going to kill someone else's joy by posting it under the other topics. We are sad but we will try again in time. We need a break emotionally.
    GOD CAN And HE WILL
    PRAY about EVERYTHING. WORRY about NOTHING
  • Options
    WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    LOWIFEY wrote:
    Thank you for creating this our pregnancy ended at 6 weeks this Friday but I was not going to kill someone else's joy by posting it under the other topics. We are sad but we will try again in time. We need a break emotionally.

I am so sorry about your loss. Don't forget, that it's ok to grieve! Lord knows I still am.
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • Options
    hopeful2014hopeful2014 Posts: 428
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry LOWIFEY :(
    35 years old - SMBC * 3 ICIs, 6 IUIs, 1 ectopic, 1 chemical, blocked left tube.
    Lucky #10 - IVF!
    Two sweet baby girls (IVF 2015, FET 2017)
  • Options
    TtnChrisTtnChris Posts: 288
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry sweetie :(
    Charlotte
    Born 11/28/14 - 38w1d
    7lbs 2oz - 19 in
    rt3tox.jpg
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    LOWIFEY wrote:

You'll never break up someone's joy over your loss. There are a mix of posts, on both ends of the spectrum. Please feel free to always share. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you have some peace soon.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    LOWIFEYLOWIFEY Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks every one yall are amazing i promise this forum gets you through the good bad and ugly.
    GOD CAN And HE WILL
    PRAY about EVERYTHING. WORRY about NOTHING