Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

3 weeks ago, today...

WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
edited November -1 in Miscarriage/Loss
Man it's been three weeks already since I lost my baby. :( Today at work I tried so hard not to cry. Of course when I got home I lost it from trying to hold it in all day! People always say, "it's better to stay busy at work, etc." I am the opposite. I feel like when I'm home I feel better! So now that I am back to work I'm regressing. :( I just want the pain to go away! This was my first pregnancy ever. Why did it have to end so tragically?!
Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
mf0Km4.png

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. I've spent the biggest part of today crying. For some reason this year is harder on me than it usually is. Hugs to you.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. I've spent the biggest part of today crying. For some reason this year is harder on me than it usually is. Hugs to you.

I saw your other posts. 27 years ago? :( I wonder why today is harder than previous years. Hugs to you too bc I'm crying there with ya!
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    My heart literally breaks for you every time I read your story. I'm so very sorry.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018