Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 5260

Gellybean6903Gellybean6903 Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Welp -- we decided upon Donor 5260. Ordered and in the mail.

Still don't see much if anyone who's used him...

Anyone have experience with this donor??
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    cstkplus1cstkplus1 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We used him last month. We got pregnant but lost the pregnancy at 5 weeks. We will be using him again next cycle.
  • Options
    Jenkins2014Jenkins2014 Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with this donor from our first IUI on July 28
  • Options
    rwilson51583rwilson51583 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    Our first iui was a fail. We will be trying again in the next week or so with him.
    TTC #1 BFN 9/18/14
    TTC #2 BFN 10/22/14
    TTC #3 3/00/15
  • Options
    rwilson51583rwilson51583 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    Did our second attempt on October 7th. Just got my progesterone results back. 10.34 while taking 2 suppositories a day. Hoping this time took but that number is making me lose confidence.
    TTC #1 BFN 9/18/14
    TTC #2 BFN 10/22/14
    TTC #3 3/00/15
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Any updates?? Going to attempt number 2 in a few days.
  • Options
    pashakins32pashakins32 Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    I'm currently pregnant 32 weeks with this donor. Anyone selling back iui vials? He's not donating anymore.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    send you a pm!
    I'm currently pregnant 32 weeks with this donor. Anyone selling back iui vials? He's not donating anymore.
  • Options
    alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    11dpo with 5260
  • Options
    bamfergusonbamferguson Posts: 26
    edited November -1
    We are 8wks Monday with donor 5260. This is our first try with this donor
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you all done the sibling registry? What does that even mean? That once our daughter turns 18 she can contact donor/siblings if wanted? Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    michelle.malottmichelle.malott Posts: 107
    edited November -1
    The sibling registry is where you can put your contact info in a space designated for babies from a specific donor. That way you all can contact each other by email or whatever and decide on what level of involvement you want to have. For instance, I'm registered with my donor, and am Facebook friends with the other people on the list. We are all really open, and talk regularly. We have even met up with one of the siblings and will probably try to get together again with all of us at some point.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's awesome :) I can't seem to find how to access the sibling registry, how do I see the list if I already registered us?
  • Options
    michelle.malottmichelle.malott Posts: 107
    edited November -1
    You have to log into your account, then go to the sibling registry section...I seem to remember it taking a little while for northwest to approve my stuff when I registered.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's awesome :) I can't seem to find how to access the sibling registry, how do I see the list if I already registered us?

Did you register your pregnancy? After I did that I had to call nw to get them to approve cause I'm impatient lol. There are 6 registered pregnancies/siblings including ours listed right now :) so exciting and hoping we can all meet at some point!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    alcd39 wrote:
    11dpo with 5260

Did you get any good news?
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Did you register your pregnancy? After I did that I had to call nw to get them to approve cause I'm impatient lol. There are 6 registered pregnancies/siblings including ours listed right now :) so exciting and hoping we can all meet at some point!

Holy cow! I can't believe there are six registered pregnancies/siblings attached to 5260 now. When I first bought him in May...he had no confirmed pregnancies. This is very uplifting news. pashakins32, Jenkins2014, and bamferguson.. Please keep us updated on your journey!

We are currently 3dpo with 5260, attempt number 2. Fingers crossed we can join the club.

Would anyone who got their BFP share their symptoms...any early signs??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I took a test at 14dpo, it was negative. Now I am 21dpo and still havent seen AF. I hate to take another test and see another BFN.
    alcd39 wrote:
    11dpo with 5260
  • Options
    edited November -1
    alcd39 wrote:
    I took a test at 14dpo, it was negative. Now I am 21dpo and still havent seen AF. I hate to take another test and see another BFN.
    alcd39 wrote:
    11dpo with 5260

Good luck to you both!! It took 9 tries for me; I know the waiting can be awful.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No AF at 21dpo....could be a really good sign!
    alcd39 wrote:
    alcd39 wrote:
    11dpo with 5260
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sure hope its a good sign. If I dont see af tomorrow I will test again on friday.
    No AF at 21dpo....could be a really good sign!
    alcd39 wrote:
  • Options
    cstkplus1cstkplus1 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We loved this donor. Went to order a nother round for this past cycle and they said he withdrew from the program and someone bought all is stock in one lump some...therefore we had to pick another one. I can not believe he has 6 already.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Gellybean6903, we are praying for a positive for you! Baby dust sent your way!
    I did not have any symptoms so was not hopeful but still no period (I normally start a few days early so that kept us hanging on) low and behold we actually were pregnant after two years of trying! I did not get a positive at home pregnancy test until 16dpo. Our lil nugget implanted a little later I guess. I will be 10wks Monday and we get to see nugget on Wednesday and will finally hear the heartbeat. I cannot wait!!

Please keep us updated as well!

Holy cow! I can't believe there are six registered pregnancies/siblings attached to 5260 now. When I first bought him in May...he had no confirmed pregnancies. This is very uplifting news. pashakins32, Jenkins2014, and bamferguson.. Please keep us updated on your journey!

We are currently 3dpo with 5260, attempt number 2. Fingers crossed we can join the club.

Would anyone who got their BFP share their symptoms...any early signs??

• Options
    edited November -1
    Bfn here. We have one more vial of 5260 for this month. Hope it works!!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    alcd39 wrote:
    Bfn here. We have one more vial of 5260 for this month. Hope it works!!

Oh nooooooo.

That's a bummer...I was so excited for you guys. At least you have one more try with him. Positive thoughts and baby dust for you!!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    cstkplus1 wrote:
    We loved this donor. Went to order a nother round for this past cycle and they said he withdrew from the program and someone bought all is stock in one lump some...therefore we had to pick another one. I can not believe he has 6 already.

Thankyou for the info! I wonder why he decided to withdraw from the program. AND if he will still be open to communication 8 billion years from now.
  • Options
    Jenkins2014Jenkins2014 Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    it is crazy how many pregnancies this donor has now! We picked him out in February of last year and did our first insem in July.. he still had no reported pregnancies when we inseminated! but I am thankful we are pregnant!!
    Baby dust to all still trying!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Hey Gellybean6903, we are praying for a positive for you! Baby dust sent your way!
    I did not have any symptoms so was not hopeful but still no period (I normally start a few days early so that kept us hanging on) low and behold we actually were pregnant after two years of trying! I did not get a positive at home pregnancy test until 16dpo. Our lil nugget implanted a little later I guess. I will be 10wks Monday and we get to see nugget on Wednesday and will finally hear the heartbeat. I cannot wait!!

Please keep us updated as well!

Thankyou very much. We are currently at 6 dpo and it's DRAGGING. Holy cow.

I have way too much time on my hands and have researched and looked up all the symptoms of pregnancy...which OF COURSE go hand and hand with symptoms of AF.

And then I'm like...is it just psychosomatic...like since I know the symptoms it's all just in my head??

Example...go in the shower yesterday and I was like..."Ohh man...boobs are tender as all get out." (sorry if TMI). I wasn't even thinking about symptoms when I went into shower...so maybe legit? But by end of shower...they felt fine.

To top it all off my LP is super short...and AF is due in town Monday...which is only 10dpo. Lol...I'm such a wreck right now. Just trying to stay as chill and positive as possible. (I hear there's power in positive thinking)

I'm just so excited for your guys. 10 weeks...that's almost out of the first trimester right?! When do you get your first pics??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How does everyone feel about a private Facebook group for siblings of 5260? I could set it up--I've not done it before, but it can't be too hard :) I've got 4 weeks until my due date!! It may be nice to share pics and have a connection. My wife and I were unsure at first what kind of interactions we would want, but have decided that keeping communication open for our daughter would be best! Let me know what you think.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    This last time we tried (almost impossible) to not think about and thought if it happens it happens.....positive thinking goes a long way for sure!!
    You can drive yourself crazy looking for all the symptoms
    If your AF is set to come so soon, those signs are a good thing.

We got to see Baby C for the first time at 6wks to confirm pregnancy with our RE. Looked just like a backwards E. You could see the heartbeat, it was the neatest thing and of course we balled like babies at the sight!

We cannot wait to see what a months progress will do and actually hear the heartbeat. At 6wks it was beating 113.6bpm which was great!

We are two weeks away free m the 2nd trimester and it can't come fast enough.

The tww is awful but I feel waiting to find out the gender is even worse lol
    I so hope you get a bfp!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How does everyone feel about a private Facebook group for siblings of 5260? I could set it up--I've not done it before, but it can't be too hard :) I've got 4 weeks until my due date!! It may be nice to share pics and have a connection. My wife and I were unsure at first what kind of interactions we would want, but have decided that keeping communication open for our daughter would be best! Let me know what you think.

I would LOVE that!! I'm dying to see baby pics with this donor! I hope others are open as well!