Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Has anyone used donor 927A or had a BFP from a non confirmed donor?

edgebrookfarm1edgebrookfarm1 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi we are doing our first IUI with donor 927A I didn't know that he was from 2011 and no reported pregnancies. I cant believe that there isn't a BFP out there.
Any luck with a non confirmed donor?
Tagged:

Comments

• fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. Both of our donors showed no pregnancies yet when we used them. We still have not discovered any donor sibs for our daughter, and neither of our donors are available anymore.
    age.png

age.png
  • edgebrookfarm1edgebrookfarm1 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    fisch wrote:
    Yes. Both of our donors showed no pregnancies yet when we used them. We still have not discovered any donor sibs for our daughter, and neither of our donors are available anymore.
    Thank you for that... I need some reassurance!
  • katookatoo Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    We got our bfp with a donor that had no reported pregnancies. Somebody has to be the first!
  • SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our donor had no reported pregnancy when we used him. We got pregnant on the first try, as did 2 others (one of them got pregnant again on the first try as well)...so 4 first try pregnancies. There are a few other donor siblings, but we don't have contact, so don't know how many tries they took. We also found out that there is one 6 months older than our son. So while there was no REPORTED pregnancy at the time, there was a pregnancy. For whatever reason, some don't report. So just because it says none, doesn't mean there definitely aren't.

If you love the donor, go for it! Someone always has to be the first!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)