Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

My BFP!!

olivia_raiderolivia_raider Posts: 75
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Well we are finally here! We got our positive today and just got first blood test results from the doctor. Beta is 22 and we are 10 dpo. We changed everything this cycle. We had been using donor 205k. We did 6 tries using this donor. We did IUIs each time. First 3 at home, unmediated, and 2 vials. Tries 4-6 we did with the RE using one vial and on Clomid and estradiol. This was our 7th try. We switched donors, used ICI vials this time and used 3 vials. We did 12, 24, and 36 hrs past +opk. I also ate pineapple core for the 5 days past ovulation. I ended up eating a whole pineapple, 1 slice with core each morning. This try was unmediated and done at home. We are so very excited!!!!!
TTC our first
Try #1-6 Dec 2013-May2014 - BFN
#7 - June 2014- BFP @ 10dpo!!!!

uEY0m5.png

Comments

• Options
    bdspaibdspai Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    Hey congrats. We are very new here just been creeping the forums for a couple months now. I had read some of your previous posts due to seeing our donor in your topics. I think our insem days are the same. June 4th pretty neat. We started getting our faint postives two days ago. 6 sticks and all lines. Just waiting on the doc.appoint. So surreal.
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    olivia_raiderolivia_raider Posts: 75
    edited June 2014
    bdspai wrote:
    Hey congrats. We are very new here just been creeping the forums for a couple months now. I had read some of your previous posts due to seeing our donor in your topics. I think our insem days are the same. June 4th pretty neat. We started getting our faint postives two days ago. 6 sticks and all lines. Just waiting on the doc.appoint. So surreal.
    Congrats! 205k did not work for us, but first try with our new donor did :) good luck in your pregnancy!
    TTC our first
    Try #1-6 Dec 2013-May2014 - BFN
    #7 - June 2014- BFP @ 10dpo!!!!

uEY0m5.png
  • Options
    hopeful937hopeful937 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Which donor did you use this time?