Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Looking for support from those of you still TTC after losses

truemiraclestruemiracles Posts: 63
edited November -1 in Miscarriage/Loss
Hi all. I'm probably not going to be posting much here anymore. I feel like such a downer with all I'm going through, plus it's getting hard to see all the sticky BFPs. I was wondering if any of you out there who are still trying after losses would be willing to PM me? I have so many feelings I'm dealing with right now and looking for advice and support from someone who is also going through this but still planning to keep trying. Please send me a PM if you'd like to talk! :)
TTC #2
April '14 - BFN
May '14 - BFP (angel baby, 4 wks)
June '14 - BFP (angel baby, 5 wks)

Comments

• lsaeedrnlsaeedrn Posts: 382
    edited November -1
    I've experienced a lot of losses, but that will not prevent me from trying. Lost 4 sons due to incompetent cervix, went on to have two successful pregnancies and lost all two of those kids and my husband in a drunk driving accident. It's hard, but we have to keep trying. I'm sorry for what you're going through and surely it's not easy but don't give up or give in. We want babies in our arms, and we have to do whatever it takes in order to get them. I feel your pain, and I don't mind talking with you and helping to support you in any way that I can.
    Me(39) SMBC
    Tubal ligation(1999), Adenomyosis, Endometriosis
    DS (19 week preemie) DS (24 week preemie) ^^IC^^ Daughter(19) and Son(14) ^^FET #1: BFP...7 week mc (triplets). FET#2: March 2015(chemical) IVF #3: April 2015