Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

The waiting game

beccaboo621beccaboo621 Posts: 7
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi ladies,
So this was our first insemination. It's been 5 days since and I swear it is making me crazy. I know it's still so early but every symptom instantly makes me think I'm pregnant! After the insemination I was really bloated and super crampy. Since then I've been getting nauseous and had bad back pain. Has anyone else had symptoms so early and been pregnant?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    Those were my symptoms when I had my BFP with my daughter... bloating, cramps, and a weird pulling sensation that felt like it was coming from my uterus. I never had nausea. Sounds like all good signs for you! Good luck! :)
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That makes me so hopeful. I wondered if it was just the stress of constantly thinking about it. I know it's only or first try and I see so many people who try six or seven times before they get pregnant. Did you have those symptoms soon after insemination?
  • Options
    Magnolia323Magnolia323 Posts: 185
    edited November -1
    My first iui was last month and am currently 1dpi. Last month I felt some mild cramping and breast tenderness during my TWW. Just after insem last month I had cramps and felt really funky. This time I have a little soreness but nothing else. My dr said that two weeks was too early to feel pregnancy symptoms. Many women have had symptoms during that time though and my dr is a man lol.
    Ms. Magnolia
    HSG- June '14
    #1 IUI @ Dr's- June '14 {BFN}
    #2/3 IUI/ICI @Dr's and Home- July '14 {BFP!!!}
    Baby BOY was born April '15
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck Magnolia. Hopefully good news will be coming for both of us.