Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

First IUI after MC~chemical pg

WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
edited November -1 in Miscarriage/Loss
This was my first month TTC after my horrible stillborn MC. Two days ago on CD10 (morning and evening) and CD11 (morning) I had a very, very light second line on three FRERS (same lightness). On CD11 at 4pm, the line got lighter. Today, CD12 it was stark white at 7am. At 1pm AF showed up (light). So I will count tomorrow as CD1-full day flow and begin Clomid CD3.

I'm actually "okay" with this. I prayed to God months ago that if it were in the stars for me to have other MCs to please have them as a period. And that's what happened. If I didn't test early I wouldn't have known about the chemical.
Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
mf0Km4.png

Comments

• Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    <3 so sorry. FX that next cycle brings you your rainbow baby!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    kgrubbskgrubbs Posts: 145
    edited August 2014
    That brief moment of hope is not easy to deal with when that second line goes away. It was hard for me on my first cycle too when I had a chemical at 5wks. I'm sorry it didn't work out this month but I'm glad that your prayers were answered at least. Good luck this next cycle!
  • Options
    JustThe5OfUsJustThe5OfUs Posts: 61
    edited November -1
    We are thinking of you! The good news is that your body is capable of getting pg. It's just a matter of time before you have your little one in your arms.