Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.


Ejsweet30Ejsweet30 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi there!

I want to start with I am a lurker. I am ttc my first little one and we are on our 2nd at home cycle. Here is my question: I have had 4 day of flashy smiles. I am waiting patiently for my solid. However, tonight when I went to the bathroom there was some red in my cm. What would you do? Insem or wait for solid smiley. I temp and I track my cycles, I usually ovulate on cycle day 21 and it is cycle day 17 for me.


  • leahleah Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    I can tell you what I did which was not wait. But in retrospect I should've waited until the tests were most definitely positive. It's just so hard second guessing yourself and worrying you might miss it.

    If you have more than one vial and feel strongly that you should do it now, maybe you can use just one vial and keep the second in case you get your solid smiley later? It's your decision, whatever you will be comfortable with in the end.

    Baby dust to you!
  • softbalplaya22softbalplaya22 Posts: 207
    edited November -1
    I would wait but this is strictly my opinion.
    January-July BFN
    August- medicated cycle TWW 10dpi BFP!
    Due April 29, 2015. ITS A BOY
Sign In or Register to comment.