Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Sibling Registry

daniboo0904daniboo0904 Posts: 52
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hi all, I am currently pregnant with twins from donor 6279. I've searched the forums and even PM one mom but no one seems to be in the sibling registry but me. Just looking for moms who may have had a successful pregnancy with this donor also.
e0JWm6.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
    edited November -1
    hi dani! we're pregnant with 6279 also but my application to the sibling registry is still in process. we're only about 9 weeks and due on 6/5. we actually had 2 embryos at first but just one now. this is very exciting!! but i'm almost sad to know no one else has reported BFPs with 6279! apparently he works quite well :)
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! He had reported pregnancies when I first saved him over 2 years ago. He wasn't my 1st choice but I eventually switches to him and boom! So I thought by the time I registered there would be more. Well I'll be sure and post pictures when my two get here!
    e0JWm6.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yeah, he also wasn't our first choice. we completely depleted 7836 for a while there haha! but of course we are happy as can be now and that barely matters any more...
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My wife and I actually have a 6 month old girl from donor 6279. I'm not sure how to post pictures, or else I would. Congrats on your pregnancies ladies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My wife and I actually have a 6 month old girl from donor 6279. I'm not sure how to post pictures, or else I would. Congrats on your pregnancies ladies.
    Awwww. Can you PM them??? If not I understand. Congratulations to you all!
    e0JWm6.png
  • Options
    CutekiwiCutekiwi Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    Hi all,

I have decided to go with this donor.

I am flying over from New Zealand on Christmas day to have my first attempt at getting pregnant.
    If it succeeds I would love to stay in touch with you both that have children to this donor.
    I would also love to see some pictures of your children if you are happy to share them.

Gemma :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wow that's impressive! keep us updated!!
  • Options
    jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
    edited November -1
    We are also using 6279!! My DH is short and he was the closest to his height so he was our first and only choice! Just did our first IUI this month and even though i feel out, you ladies have given me hope!! Im on 10dpi now and af should rear her ugly head friday if it didnt work. Can i ask how many cycles it took?
    Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
    1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    it took me tons of cycles, but only ONE with this donor! he appears to be quite fertile based on this thread :)
  • Options
    ieesuhieesuh Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Awwww. Can you PM them??? If not I understand. Congratulations to you all!
    Hello, I was wondering if you could PM the pictures to me?? Im planning on using this donor next month.
  • Options
    aguilardannielleaguilardannielle Posts: 43
    edited November -1
    I am TTC this month with donor 6279. Staying positive after reading this!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck aguilardannielle.

Che_arami I am back in NZ now and it didn't work, got my flow yesterday so had a down day but doing ok today
    I was so hopeful considering there were so many pregnancies with this donor.
    I wish you all the best
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i'm so sorry cutekiwi :(. are you going to try again? if it's financially possible it definitely seems worth it with this donor!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Its the cost of flying to the states and hotels on top of it and the flight fron NZ is 12 half hours to get to the states. I will see later in the year
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    Cutekiwi - are there sperm banks in NZ? I can't imagine traveling across the world to do inseminations!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There is 1 sperm bank which u have to go though one clinic to access and there is a 2 year+ waiting list. I have been on the waiting list almost 2 years and im not near the top. its going to cost me 6k NZ dollars which is about 9K us$
    There are laws in NZ you can not ship bodily fluids into the country so cant use international banks.
    There is a shortage of donors here in NZ that's what is causing the waiting list.
    My sister and her husband and my best friend and her husband have offered but they r both in the middle of having their families and I liked the idea of an anonymous donor.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    6279 ladies: i just purchased his expanded profile out of curiosity. we were hoping to see more detail on his ethnicity but it still only says "hispanic" :). i wonder why they didn't ask for more specifics on that! my DP is "hispanic" and well aware that there are about a million cultures, languages, faiths, societies, etc that make that up. i wonder if nw didn't ask or he didn't want to say....

anyway that's my rambling thought for the day :P have a great weekend all!
  • Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have 3 vials of our son's donor left to try with, but if they do not work when we TTC #2, 6279 is our next choice! I'm glad to hear others have had good results with him! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If any of the ladies have photos and are willing to share it would be great. If you can't upload here feel free to email. My girls are actually now due March 4th. The 3d ultrasound they both actually look like me. Lol. Will post on here when they arrive.
    e0JWm6.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    daniboo if you get any pics let me know! i am also VERY curious :) our son is due june 4 so we're 3 months behind you...
  • Options
    Baby04Baby04 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Sorry for the very late reply. I lost the login information for my old email and account! I'll PM all the people who asked for pictures. My baby girl will turn 10 months old at the end of this month. I also joined the sibling registry, just have to add my email. Congrats on the pregnancies and good luck to the one's trying. I'll be TTC #2 in May or June.
  • Options
    mommies2mommies2 Posts: 29
    edited November -1

If you figure out how to post pictures I'd love to see!! Using 6279 this cycle :D
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    I am using 6279 as well and would appreciate it if anyone wanted to share pictures. Congrats to all of you on your babies! Praying I'll be joining the mommy-club soon!
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok ladies finally got it. Here are my twins!
    e0JWm6.png
  • Options
    KBthelandmanKBthelandman Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    Adorable little girls! I have fraternal twin daughters (not by donor) who are 11 years old.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oh that is awesome!!! our 6279 baby just arrived one week ago (a couple weeks early) and i also have no idea how to post pictures or would do so too :), but those twins are totally adorable!!! thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    They are precious! Congrats. I used this donor this cycle and am praying I am just as blessed!
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you everyone! I used tinypic, that was the easiest way to post.
    e0JWm6.png
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    just used this donor. hope the other person who got the one vial prior to me has good luck too :)