Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

How ironic

dmjones0722dmjones0722 Posts: 86
edited November -1 in Miscarriage/Loss
Well I was due to have my baby today and instead I start my period. How ironic. I have been trying to conceive again and found out I have a uterine fibroid. Now I have to have surgery before I can try again. Seems like I will never get pregnant again. Today was so hard working and just wondering if things would have went different I would have been testing to meet my baby today.
ICI #1 August 2013 - BFN; ICI #2 September 2013 - BFN; ICI #3 October 2013 - BFN
IUIx2 November 2013 - BFN; Break December 2013
RE assisted medicated IUI January 2014 - BFP - Angel Baby 03/27/2014

Comments

• Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. I hope you can have the surgery soon and heal quickly so you can start trying again. I've heard that after you've had surgical procedures (like fibroid removal, or D&C, or removal of endometriosis etc...) that it's easier to conceive afterwards in the first few months. I hope that's true. I had a miscarriage in early August (baby would have been due April 4, 2015), there was no heartbeat when we had the 8 week ultrasound, and it took nearly 2 months to completely clean out my uterus...it was painful physically & emotionally. I tried miscarrying naturally, and that didn't work, the bleeding just kept going...so I ended up having a D& C... anyway, I'm trying to stay positive and believe that I will get pregnant again, and pray that you will too.
    Well I was due to have my baby today and instead I start my period. How ironic. I have been trying to conceive again and found out I have a uterine fibroid. Now I have to have surgery before I can try again. Seems like I will never get pregnant again. Today was so hard working and just wondering if things would have went different I would have been testing to meet my baby today.
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png