Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Naty or Honest Company Diapers??

diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Has anyone had any experience with the Naty brand diapers or the Honest company ones? I'm trying to decide between the two...any info would help! TIA :)

Comments

• Options
    PatienceisavirtuePatienceisavirtue Posts: 777
    edited November -1
    No personal experience, but my SIL tried the honest company and had a lot of leaks so she switched back to huggies or pampers or something.

Maybe you can request a sample of each and try them out before committing.
    TTC #1: 1-5 BFN; 6- BFP
    TTC #2: since June 2016...
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    We used the Naty diapers exclusively. We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them, seriously, I cannot tell you how much we love them. No chemicals, no plastic, no bright horrid colors with characters.. we will use these diapers on future kids and recommend them to friends and family all the time. Never had a leak, never had a rash. We were able to order them online, never had a problem getting them, shipping was fast and generally free. Not a single negative thing at all about them.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    JennSMBCJennSMBC Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    You can get a sample pack of honest diapers if you pay shipping :) we love them! Although I haven't used them on a baby over 6 months.
    BFP 11/28. Praying my rainbow baby is a sticky bean!
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Honest co leaked on my daughter. Haven't tried the others. We received a ton of diapers at our baby shower, so we are on Huggies right now.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    I just ordered the trial from The Honest Company. $6 (shipping) for 6 diapers plus wipes. We haven't tried them yet, but beware, they automatically enroll you in the bundle program. You have to call to cancel. I don't like that at all. Will let you know how they work out but from those above me, it doesn't look promising...
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Thank you all for your input!! Keep it coming!! :D

K&H - I'm leaning more towards the Naty ones because the plant based material they use is non-gmo and I haven't found that in any other disposable diaper and I don't think we could do the cloth diaper thing! lol The reviews I've seen on these are mostly great but the majority of the negative ones talk about the tabs missing completely, have you noticed this at all?

Syoung0204 - I can't wait to hear your experience with these....I can't find a lot of reviews on these other than from their website which isn't very comforting but it seems like leaks are a problem..lol
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We probably had one or two where a tab would be missing. It was never enough to really get on my radar as an issue.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    I use sposies at night and when out of the house, and 99% of the time it's Honest Diapers. I have a subscription but because we mostly use cloth, one shipment (6 packs) lasts us until she's ready to move up to the next size. I've never had an issue with moving the shipment date out; I just do it online.

Have never had a leak in them. One lasts the whole night. It's usually soaked in the morning, byt it's not leaking. They have cute prints, don't have to leave the house for them, they fit great. I do have a lo g & lean baby though, so that probably makes a difference. I have had some samples of Huggies and the Costco Kirkland brand, and both of them leaked both out the legs and right up the back at night. So it ki d of depends o the shape of your baby.

Other "green" brands we use if we have a coupon and are about to run out of the Honest ones but don't need but one pack: Seventh Generation, Earth's Best, BabyGanics. All were just gine for us. No leaks overnight.
    ZVvim5.png
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    For the monthly price of the Honest diaper bundle ($80), you can cloth diaper with a diaper service. At least here where we are in MN. So you wouldn't have to do any of the washing yourself, they would drop off clean cloth diapers every week and pick up your dirty diapers. If you are interested in cloth at all, look around and see if you have any diaper services in your area. Too expensive for us, but if you wanted all the benefits of cloth with none of the work, that's the way to go.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • Options
    amyx2amyx2 Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    We exclusively use honest diapers and have for 9 months now and we have never had a leak.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Syoung0204 - I can't wait to hear your experience with these....I can't find a lot of reviews on these other than from their website which isn't very comforting but it seems like leaks are a problem..lol

We got them in and first impression was "AHH these are SOOOO cute!" They are definetly cute diapers. I thought the design would be a bit muted but they are pretty bold. We've only used one so far. They fit a bit smaller than Huggies (what we use now) and we have been spoiled by the wet indicator on the huggies, these don't have it, but we can live without.

I think I might order a whole bundle so we can test them out over a longer period. Here's a site that compares them with a few others. Bamboo Nature came out on top.

http://www.babygearlab.com/Disposable-Diaper-Reviews/The-Honest-Company-Diapers
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    "and we have been spoiled by the wet indicator on the huggies"

I completely agree!!!

We are now on 7th Generation stage 1, and they work well, I'm just so darn spoiled by the wetness indicator
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    edited November -1
    syoung0204 wrote:

We got them in and first impression was "AHH these are SOOOO cute!" They are definetly cute diapers. I thought the design would be a bit muted but they are pretty bold. We've only used one so far. They fit a bit smaller than Huggies (what we use now) and we have been spoiled by the wet indicator on the huggies, these don't have it, but we can live without.

I think I might order a whole bundle so we can test them out over a longer period. Here's a site that compares them with a few others. Bamboo Nature came out on top.

http://www.babygearlab.com/Disposable-Diaper-Reviews/The-Honest-Company-Diapers

Thank you for the update and the comparison site I will check it out!! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    kelleymel wrote:
    "and we have been spoiled by the wet indicator on the huggies"

I completely agree!!!

We are now on 7th Generation stage 1, and they work well, I'm just so darn spoiled by the wetness indicator

Right! It's so nice! Why do they make bad things so nice!? (as i eat cheesy butter potatoes leftover from our office potluck)
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • Options
    PatienceisavirtuePatienceisavirtue Posts: 777
    edited November -1
    cheesy butter potatoes!!!!!!! Gah! must eat potatoes.
    TTC #1: 1-5 BFN; 6- BFP
    TTC #2: since June 2016...
  • Options

Clean diapers. It's always good to have a couple of spares handy when you're changing diapers. For best diapers, you can visit the https://parenthoodbliss.com/