Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Narrowed it down to donors 451 2812 9319 8239 and 7155

clfkikclfkik Posts: 9
edited November 2014 in Trying to Conceive
Donors 451 2812 9319 8239 and 7155

Narrowing it down further is way harder than I thought it'd be. I'm looking for any information/photos you all have on these donors. Donor baby pic, long profile, your vial's count/motility, if you've had a confirmed pregnancy, etc... Please respond here or PM me if you can spare any information. Email is also clfkik@gmail.com for pics.

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    NW asks that people not share donor baby pics and long profiles as those are items that they sell.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might want to check with nw to make sure they have vials of those donors available as I know at least one of them has been sold out for awhile now.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    HeatherAndRaeHeatherAndRae Posts: 1,041
    edited November -1
    NW also shows if the donor has confirmed pregnancies.

And on a side note: you can search the donor number on the forums to see if anyone else has listed that # in any of their posts. It's possible someone has posted a BFP announcement or birth announcement and publishes their donor #. Many are not open, though. There have been several situations where someone publishes their donor # and because they get pregnant, the donor sells out before vials can be purchased for siblings. So many are private.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    K&H wrote:
    NW asks that people not share donor baby pics and long profiles as those are items that they sell.

Oh okay, sorry about that. I saw other posts asking for that same info and thought it was allowed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    NW also shows if the donor has confirmed pregnancies.

And on a side note: you can search the donor number on the forums to see if anyone else has listed that # in any of their posts. It's possible someone has posted a BFP announcement or birth announcement and publishes their donor #. Many are not open, though. There have been several situations where someone publishes their donor # and because they get pregnant, the donor sells out before vials can be purchased for siblings. So many are private.

I did search for all five of them and didn't see any posts like that.
  • Options
    bright_shadowbright_shadow Posts: 21
    edited November -1
    I just did the same thing between 451 and 2812 then worked my way down to donor 2812. I haven't tried it yet but will in December, hoping for a BFP for Christmas!
    December 2014 -BFN
    February 2015 - BFN
    April 2015 - BFN
  • Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    Here's my advice... keep your list of favorites, and rank them in the order you prefer them. It's been our experience that when we call (or I guess you can order them online now?...it's been a few months...) it never fails that our favorite donor is not available... in fact, our daughter was conceived with our #3 pick :)
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png