Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Favorite Diaper and why?

gaorosegaorose Posts: 6
edited December 2014 in Pregnancy and Babies
I have BG 4.0s and sunbaby diaper right now(http://www.storeofbaby.com). I only have enough for a day and a half (I wanted to make sure I would stick with it) and want to build my stash for 3 days. What is your favorite pocket diaper? Also is it better to buy lots of cheap alvas and sunbaby and toss them when they wear out or buy diapers that cost 2x the price and might last longer?

Comments

• Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sunbaby diapers fit my son better than pre-folds so I'm sticking with them. I buy them from a local co-op at a great price. Essentially I have close to 30 diapers and many more inserts for less than the cost of three Costco boxes of disposables. At this rate I can afford to replace them if they wear out quickly despite a good rotation.
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    gaorose wrote:
    2014-09-26 00:07:52
    Re: Finding a legit telecommute job to be a SAHM? (14 replies, posted in Pregnancy and Babies)

Be Sensually Surprises and shop the world's sexiest brands of baby’s Cloth Diapers, adult costumes in wholesale price, from http://www.storeofbaby.com/.The price in $5.19 and above!

Just a courtesy to anyone who is considering clicking the link in OP's post - this poster, although somewhat more interesting than our friend Kristine403, is a spammer.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's what I get for posting on the forum in the wee hours of the morning. Sigh.

Spammers suck.
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    That's okay blkbrd3, I liked reading your reply. I'm not close to the point of needing to buy diapers just yet but I like hearing comments from mothers that use cloth and say its worth it. I think I will be a cloth mommy too!

And ugh spammers, so annoyed with them!
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried