Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP at 13 DPO! Will it stick?

serenachancey19serenachancey19 Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello!

My name is Serena.I am 23 years old. I have been ttc for 2 short months. I used to ovulation tests, monitored cervical mucus, and cervical position. This is my second month trying, I inseminated twice, 24 hours and 38 hours past opk. The day of my missed period I tested using Wondfo and FRER and got a strong positive!!! I feel so overwhelmingly blessed. Unfortunately the same day as my BFP I had a horrible cold and even a high temperature. I took Tylenol, because I was worried about my temperature affecting my pregnancy. I also have started going through some very extreme stress, I recently lost a job, and my mother who is mentally ill has been staying with me since my father kicked her out and her condition seems to be declining. To make matters worse, DP and I have been fighting like crazy since the BFP (no hitting or violence). Because of all this I am extremely worried about my chances of miscarriage. I don't want stress or that cold to be increasing my chances especially since this is my first pregnancy. I've also had tons of cramping everyday since. Is this good or bad? I have tested every morning since and my BFP's are getting darker everyday. I also feel like vomiting every morning and intermittently throughout the day. I just want to know if there is any way to know if I will face an upcoming miscarriage and do I have a lot to worry about?? Any help would so very appreciated!!! Thank you

Comments

• Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited January 2015
    ETA: Congratulations!

Unfortunately you've entered the pregnancy ring of worry. There are no sure bets out there.

However, reading your post, your comment that there's been no "hitting or violence" concerns me. It almost feels like you assume that when a couple fights this implies someone will be physically abused. This is not the case. Physical abuse is never ok.

It sounds like you have a lot going on in your family. I would focus on making a healthy environment for you, which in turn will make for a healthy environment for your baby. That may include counseling or perhaps having some people leave your life, if not your home.

Best of luck.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger