Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP Donor 8239

honeybeeskneeshoneybeesknees Posts: 12
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Just got our BFP this morning! Feels like a dream :)

I've been feeling mild cramps and twinges on and off since about 8 hours after conception. They are not painful and I'm trying not to worry because I am a pretty hyper sensitive person.... but, I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    I've had weird cramps and twinges the whole time!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    merilung wrote:
    I've had weird cramps and twinges the whole time!

Thanks for the reassurance, Meriling! all these new feelings are kind of nerve racking!
  • Options
    aguilardannielleaguilardannielle Posts: 43
    edited November -1
    Did you use ICI or IUI? One vial? Or more? And when did you inseminate after positive ovulation. I am on CD5 and purchased our vial so seeing your success story and how it worked for you
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you use ICI or IUI? One vial? Or more? And when did you inseminate after positive ovulation. I am on CD5 and purchased our vial so seeing your success story and how it worked for you

Well... we we were hoping that if we used more vials, we would increase our chances of conceiving- so we used 4 IUI vials. Perhaps it was unnecessary, and a little bit risky as the whole process was not cheap... but it worked! We inseminated vial #1 the day after I got a peak smiley from the clear blue opk... and then #2 that night. #3 the next evening, and #4 the morning I ovulated.

I felt twinges and strange sensations in my lower abdominal area the next day and knew that it worked! I think a lot of faith and positive thinking helped a lot too!

Good luck!!!