Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Totally not TTC but could use some advice

old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
We live in a small community and we just found out an out of town conservative religious group...don't want to post what the kids heard it was called...is going to march at my kids' high school next week. I have same sex couple friends and so do my kids. In fact one of their friends stayed with our family when he came out that he was gay...he didn't handle it the best posting it on facebook before telling his family...but it has all worked out. I have been on this forum for years and I have seen some of the best loving couples and parents. What would be the best way to support my friend and those of my children?

Comments

• Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Or alert the superintendent that this is offensive to members of the high school and their families and should not be happening on school grounds. I'm a teacher and we don't support narrow views very well of activities on school grounds because it can stir up a bees nest of complaints. We try to maintain neutrality and if s/he allows it to happen I'd be shocked.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png