Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

search criteria

sunflower123sunflower123 Posts: 1
edited November -1 in BFP Database
how do you search by donor ID only?
I tried through the upper right corner search line, by entering donor ID, it gave me a message no results for this search criteria. The donor is there, I just do not want to go through all 100+ donors...
I tried it though the "search criteria" but it offers all other criteria, but the simple one - enter the donor ID.

Is there any way to do the search using just donor ID?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    There may be an easier way, but I just type it into Google. Example: NWCryobank Donor (enter number here)
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    ^ That works!
    But really it just takes a few seconds to scroll down the donor as they are in order by number.
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you make sure to check off the boxes for which groups you wanted to search? That might be the problem.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png