Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Off Topic - White Dogs

ZenZen Posts: 2,942
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
We have a cute little Morkie – Maltese/Yorkie for the summer. She is 11 months old and has tears stains around her eyes. I bought eye wipes from the pet store but I am looking for a quick fix to make the dark stains go away. Like ... right now. Any ideas?
AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png

Comments

• Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    Other than cutting the hair, there's really no immediate solution.
    I highly recommend adding Angel's Eyes to her food on a daily basis. I've had great results.
    Also, make sure she doesn't eat or chew anything with artificial colors. I only give my dogs bully sticks to chew on and clean her face twice a day and after she eats.
    Have fun with your puppy!
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    michelle.malottmichelle.malott Posts: 107
    edited November -1
    Keeping the hair around my shi tzu's eyes short is the only way I was able to keep the year stains off. My guy gets groomed every 8 weeks, which also keeps everything under control.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I clipped the hair around her eyes and she looks much better. Will look for Angel Eyes too! I read something about adding apple cider vinegar to her water to alter the pH balance of her tears so I'm trying that too.
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    I didn't find any improvement with the apple cider. Make sure you don't buy the natural angel eyes, it's not as effective.
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you!

image_1.jpg
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png