Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Fertility Diet and Recipes?

alinalotusalinalotus Posts: 15
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I have made some pretty decent changes to my diet in preparation for TTC. I was wondering if any of you have any yummy recipes filled with the good stuff that is supposed to help aid in fertility. Is there anything you suggest definitely steering clear of, or definitely including? I've read just about every article I can find about what the "fertility superfoods" are, but I'd much rather read all of yours, from personal experience.
11044571_10203602451091606_4694760598928406865_n.jpg
XCMUm6.png

Comments

• gabby1022gabby1022 Posts: 48
    edited November -1
    I'm anxious to see what everyone else says, I'm trying I a few weeks for my third time. I definitely am going to do the pineapple but would love to know what every one else has done.
  • alinalotusalinalotus Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    gabby1022 wrote:
    I'm anxious to see what everyone else says, I'm trying I a few weeks for my third time. I definitely am going to do the pineapple but would love to know what every one else has done.
    I have heard so many good things about the pineapple core, and taking it every day for five days after you ovulate....I am willing to try/eat anything! Best of luck on your next cycle! We'll be TTC in a few months, hopefully no later than August.
    11044571_10203602451091606_4694760598928406865_n.jpg
    XCMUm6.png
  • gabby1022gabby1022 Posts: 48
    edited November -1
    You too! I have heard things about grapefruit juice being good for cm. I have not tried that yet.

Baby dust!
  • mindystarmindystar Posts: 218
    edited November -1
    I've done the Pom juice til ovulation and the pineapple core after. I try to put like walnuts and some butter or coconut oil and whole milk into oatmeal. I've been trying yo find avocado recipes for my tww. Sorry, nothing super cool. I'll check back here especially if this cycle is a bust. Great topic :)
    Hoping and waiting to be a Choice Mom/SMBC!
    6/2013 IUI-BFN
    5/2015 ICI-BFN
    6/2015-ICI-BFN
    7/2015-ICI-BFN :(
    My journey now is leading to international adoption...the best of luck to all you mommies out there!