Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Suggestions for FL photographer

starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I don't post anymore (EVER) but I remembered there were quite a few FL people before, so I thought I would ask here. Our family is going on vacation in September to Destin, FL. Does anyone have a suggestion for a photographer in that general area? I really want to get some simple beach pictures done of our family. It will be Olivia and Noah's first time to the beach, and we are super excited!

Thanks if anyone replies!
Angela

Comments

• graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited July 2015
    Hey! Amber Fletcher Photography has done all of B's photos. She is amazing! And the bonus... She's a lesbian :) I can give you her info in a PM if you are interested.

ETA: I live in this area and you will love it! Have you been here before? We are getting ready for the Blues weekend this weekend.
  • starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    Yes, I would love her info! We have never been to this area, and can't wait to be on the beach for a week!
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Sent you a PM