Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

How is my baby so big already!?!

K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
E turned 5 a few weeks ago, wait, nearly a month ago, and just lost her first tooth today. I swear the days get faster and faster every year!
She starts PreK tomorrow and is in nearly every way delightful. Sure, she has her moments, but we are loving all of them. She does continue to ask for a baby all the time, and maybe we'll get there one day.. but until then we are just living and loving.

20634918064_e6fe9d9148_z.jpg
GOzIm4.png
hAO7m4.png
CmQMm4.png

Comments

• Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I feel your pain. We are staring down the barrel of 7 and just lost the 4th tooth.

I'm so pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable a big kid is! I've always been with babies and toddlers but I too am appreciating the awesomeness her now!

I hope the baby thing happens for all of you!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    What a beautiful girl your E is :) Our little "A" will be 2 in a couple weeks. The second year went WAY faster than the first...so I can't imagine the years following this... When I was young, the years seemed to drag by. Funny how the perception of time changes when you're old! Congrats on losing the first tooth!
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Get out! Look at that gorgeous big girl! H's first day of pre-K is today, too. Happy first day of school! I think about you often and have my fingers crossed for that second little love...
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited September 2015
    i don't know how our kiddos got so big so fast! and E already losing a tooth blows my mind. i had to check with seren to see if she had any wiggly ones.

E sure is a beauty.
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    *sigh* She has a second wiggly one. It's so fast. So very, very fast.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    That is on the early side - and I don't see the new one coming in that would have pushed it out early-ish!

My niece has lost one bottom tooth and she will be 9 in December....they are going to the dentist this week as the new ones are growing in behind. I can't believe I just said my niece will be 9.

It is crazy that we are now the old people talking about how fast times goes!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I remember vividly that my kindergarten teacher had a giant tooth hanging on a bulletin board, and you got to sign your name on it every time you lost a tooth. But I didn't lose my first until I was in first grade, so I never got to sign that tooth. Apparently, this stuck with me as a big disappointment in life. Sorry, haha, I had a flashback.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    she already has another loose one?!!!
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    They are all growing so fast! Justin completed kindergarten without losing a tooth. He had a few wiggly ones, but now at 6 still has four wigglers and none are falling out (seriously, one has been wiggly for 5 MONTHS NOW - he refuses to wiggle it!).

I hope PK is going well for her. :)
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png