Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

New board format?

sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I'm having a hard time using the board with all the changes to it. Am I the only one? Can I switch back like is there a desktop view perhaps?

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    It seems to be working better since the whole site went down a few days ago and they fixed it. I haven't tried to send a pm or private e-mail though. I am not having any problems posting replies and I was before.
  • roses25roses25 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    Yes, I'm having trouble posting from my iphone. It gives me an error message when I post so I don't think it posts, but it does end up posting. I had multiple posts because I kept trying thinking it wasn't going. On the computer it works fine.

Carolyn
    EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
    schm94df60emqyke.png
    lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
    lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're not the only one Rose.
  • ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Yup. I was on the computer and it kept giving my an error message. Just logged on and had to delete 5 duplicate posts!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    It seems so much harder to use. I liked the old view where I could see so much more and could tell more easily the views and # of responses or new replies
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    OK taking back my first post..I have been struggling all day to reply and to post...hmmmm