Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

What does your 2-yr-old love? Need gift ideas

sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
edited September 2015 in Parenting and Life
In order to get everyone gifts I need to start shopping around now. I've been on Amazon all day and can't find anything I want for Emelia. She has a few dolls, a a stroller, puzzles, tons of books, a small interactive house, pounding toys, beading toys, and lots more plus the boys have soooo much that she plays with. None of the kids need anything. Every toddler toy I look at I don't see her getting much use out of it. She seems to love her babies but I have limited space and I don't know if I care for a doll bed. Her birthday is right before Christmas so I want her to have 1-2 fun things to open at least but can't think of anything! She also already had a toy kitchen and tons of stuff.

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Books? Dress up costumes?
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Tricycle (even one she just pushes with her feet), MagnaTiles, anything with magnetic pieces, or a magnifying glass (plastic one!).
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    If she's got everything she needs/clearly wants, I'd stick to one of three categories: 1)experiences/classes/birthday adventure, 2)ingredients & kid-sized tools to cook/bake something special together with you, or 3)art supplies, especially since they make a washable version of pretty much everything nowadays.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • Options
    ashleysummer877ashleysummer877 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Recently we presented cute 3D puzzles to our son!