Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Home ici alone

sunshinemesunshineme Posts: 74
edited November -1 in At-Home Insemination
Hello everyone, wanted to know if anyone has ever done an ici alone at home.. any ideas how I can accomplish this..Please help
Mommy to a 5yr old daughter

I've had 13 miscarriages and 1 ectopic
My daughter was number 15 miracle

Comments

• WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    Either use a syringe to squirt it in, or put semen in a menstrual cup. Good luck!
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    Super easy.
    I lay on my couch or bed with everything within arms reach. I usually suck up thto sperm into syringe while laying down but you can do it beforehand. Insert with syringe and elevate my hips for a few minutes, then insert soft cup.
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • sunshinemesunshineme Posts: 74
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the info.
    Mommy to a 5yr old daughter

I've had 13 miscarriages and 1 ectopic
    My daughter was number 15 miracle