Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

2nd betas are in.

jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Not as high as they would like. 33. They said it takes 48-72 hours to double. I went in at 50 hours, so if i had gone today it probably would have just doubled. She is sending me again saturday to give it a bit more time. So, still not out of the woods, but still pg.
Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    P levels came back. And So, progesterone dropped from 67 ( i thought it was 47) to 40. Not good
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    I noticed your temp dropped too so I was not expecting the HCG or progesterone to be great. Im worried for you. Id love to say it will all work out and its fine but I am a mom of many losses so proceed cautiously.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think at this point im assuming its another loss. No more temping no more tests. Just wait for blood results monday. Nothing else i can do.
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I would continue to test but thats because I like to feel in control of something by knowing some info. Not all but some. if the tests get lighter or no change, then likely the HCG is not getting higher.
    also with temps, if its way lower, your progesterone is much lower and therefore likely a loss but if you see a darker test or temps up again, then yay!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, temp went up a bit this morning. I have 1 more weeks estimator digi ill use tomorrow. If hcg is rising how it should, it should be over 50 and register on the test. Or maybe ill just get another frer to compare. Not sure.
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited November -1
    weeks estimator will be 2-3 weeks at about 20dpo and 3-4 weeks will be at 22+days post o.

excellent on the temps!
    I think I would take a first response if you have it. but those curved tests suck. they are not as sensitive as the old sytle
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Urine tests test the concentration of hormone in your urine. There's so much that goes into how concentrated your urine that I wouldn't put much faith in the color on the stick.

I couldn't get a digital to say pregnant until after two ultrasounds and seeing the heartbeat. My betas were awesome by then. I just couldn't get the urine magic to happen.

Good luck to you.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thanks all. Walmart again faint, but there. I took the weeks estimator and it was bfp 1-2 weeks!!!! Ive never gotten a bfp on this test!!!If i did either O later than we thought, or implanted late, i think its good. Or at least beta is still going up! Ill find out monday if its doubling or not. Bw at 1130.

edited_FB_IMG_1445088384090_zpsyeqfximf.jpg
    My Ovulation Chart