Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

still waiting to ovulate after miscarriage

tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Im cd13 its early yet but my typical O time is cd12-14. I took clomid this cycle and it was rough. lots of headaches.
after a different 8 week loss, I ovulated on cd 10 so I was hoping it would be similar.
donor arrived yesterday so Im needing my tank to handle the wait. I should ovulate by cd15-17. I have not ever gone past that. and also my pregnancy tests are nearly neg. my opk (which was + early in the week) is now medium darkness only so I know its reading more correctly.

watery mucus which is my fertile indicator now at my old age of 40... but cervix is no where near fertile. its low and firm/shut. I also have felt no twinges on either ovary.
please please please let this happen soon. Its my only month to try then I need to take a break due to travel.

Comments

• Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have any advice but I just fully suffered through this anxiety of ovulation post miscarriage myself. Nothing like that dewer silently mocking you.
    Good luck I hope thing get back on track for you swiftly, I wouldn't wish that wait on anyone.
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Don't worry about the dewar. I have had it for 10 days in the past with no problems. If you go over a week you have to pay a bit per day extra. Do call NW to let them know...but it's sitting waiting for you. I think I ovulated this cycle post mc. Wondfo second line was pretty dark but I didn't get a smiley on Clearblue. I hope things work out for you. Having to wait out cycles is hard. Good Luck to you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you ladies. Okaybaby when did you finally ovulate?

after I posted I felt some twinges on my left ovary which is great. I usually have that days prior to o so I hope its gearing up now. Im trying to not over think about it. and I will be super busy in the 2ww so its perfect. thats hwo I got pregnant last time. I was swamped and was less stressed about it.

my time is running out for tries and my miscarriage stats are too high in the past yr. I just hope I dont have to go thru another cycle after this try. of ofcourse we all say that :/
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    First, I'm a faithful temp and tester. I wouldn't have been able to track any other way.

This is my first cycle, no AF. I finally tested neg on hpt cycle day 27, and tested positive after that on opk at cycle day 31. Ovulated 32, confirmed by temp. I usually O day 22.. But at that point I still was hcg+

I did A LOT of reading trying to determine if I could predict this cycle and go for insem.. I based it off of testing and many personal accounts of O about a week after -hpt. Maybe I just got lucky. Seems even the best efforts are sometime futile TCC. I'm rooting for you!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ok yeah I am still showing a light line on the really sensitive pink handle wondfos. no change on it in 5 days. so that worries me. my spotting is done. even took another miso pill to make sure everything was out.

hmm. now what?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yesterday I had a nearly neg test and out of no where alot of dark spotting. the opk was also finally a medium line vs nearly +. today tested pregnancy again and grrr, its a darker line! so again the opk is near + but Im not feeling much. (in best whining voice) will it ever happen??? my swimmers and waiting!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Ugh and grrr. I get mad at my body too....and wonder if the darn tests are really working.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    finally, my cervix raised high and its clearly part open. still just watery mucus and no o pains. Im thinking 2 days. Hoping prior to Friday cause thats 7 days its been here then. Id like to ship the tank back that day :/