Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Took final 2 tests.

jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
edited October 2015 in Trying to Conceive
Holy hell!! Sorry, couldnt think of any better way to say it. This has never happened to me before!!! Took a walmart cheapie and it was the same as yesterday. Even with fmu. I took the digi because i figured i might as well stop getting my hopes up. Well, it came up PREGNANT!!!! That has NEVER happened before!!! Granted, i may still lose this little one, but for now its here and registering at least above 50, the threshhold. Omg i cant believe it!!! Damn, if i do lose this one i think ill be even more devestated!!!

Ill try to get a pic.

edited_FB_IMG_1445088384090_zpsyeqfximf.jpg
Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    Hang on, little bean, hang ooooooooon!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!
    Sending you lots of good vibes so that beta keeps going up!
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    beautiful words :) that digital is sensitive tho. not 50miu. I believe people said 18-25miu.
    google it with people who got blood tests same day.

Im really worried your walmart is so faint tho. maybe they got worse over the past yr. yeesh.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for your sticky. Im also watching your temps :)
  • Options
    jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
    edited November -1
    tinydancer wrote:
    beautiful words :) that digital is sensitive tho. not 50miu. I believe people said 18-25miu.
    google it with people who got blood tests same day.

Im really worried your walmart is so faint tho. maybe they got worse over the past yr. yeesh.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for your sticky. Im also watching your temps :)

I know thats what everyone says, but ive never gotten a bfp on this one and the last time my betas were 31. And i took it when they were 18 too. For some reason it isnt sensitive for me. At this point tho im not testing ot temping anymore. Ill just wait for the bw results monday and hope for the best
    Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
    1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    My daughter took the weeks estimator digital back in January. The first one she took was negative but the next day when she took it it was positive and the weeks estimator said 1-2 weeks. She had a blood test that same morning. HCG was 51. My grandson turned 6 weeks old this past Friday. My fingers are crossed for you. Everyone is different. But I'm thinking positive thoughts.

Edited to correct grammar so my post wasn't so confusing
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16