Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 5341- Boy or Girl?!

BjKaraBjKara Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Topic: Donor 5341- Boy or Girl?!

We recently purchased some vials of Donor 5341. One month down with no success- I am curious who conceived Boys or Girls with this Donor. I would LOVE and all feedback!!!

Comments

• stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No feedback on your particular donor, but in the way of sharing stories, our donor had a daughter prior to donating to Northwest, and so did we, and the two sibling families we know. We used to joke that if we wanted a boy, we'd have to switch donors. And our backup donor is one of five boys, grin.

But this time around, we are pregnant with our first donor, and just learned we are expecting a boy. Just goes to show.. no predicting any of it. :)

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • BjKaraBjKara Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    That is too funny! Thanks for sharing!!!
    I know the chances are 50-50 but thought I would check. Our son, born in 2013, came from a donor that had 4 boys and 1 girl, so if we knew that early on I would almost guarantee we were having a boy. :)