Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

this may be weird...but

myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
today me & my wife tried finding my cervix for the 2nd time...the 1st time didn't go so well, i was uncomfortable, she was nervous & skirmish lol...this time we found it. It took a few times but we finally got it!!!! I feel a little better now knowing that she knows what she's doing & how to tell if my os is open...so ready for our bfp..sprinkle your baby dust. my way!!!

Comments

• Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haha I don't think this is too weird.. We loving refer to my open cervix as "the doughnut" to which she "ices" .. You have to laugh through out this process.
  • Options
    che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
    edited November -1
    oh nice! not sure if I ever really found mine haha :) best of luck!!!
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    Nice! I had trouble finding my partners cervix in the beginning too. But after the second time I got better and better. It should be easier for her each time now. Yay baby dust to you guys!!
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    edited November -1
    che_arami wrote:
    oh nice! not sure if I ever really found mine haha :) best of luck!!!

Did u have help trying to find it or were you trying by yourself......make sure you dont have the speculum in too far..thats where we messed up,since it was in so far think the mouth of the speculum was hiding my cervix...once we adjusted a few times we finally found it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nice! I had trouble finding my partners cervix in the beginning too. But after the second time I got better and better. It should be easier for her each time now. Yay baby dust to you guys!!

Yea i was getting a bit frustrated at first lol but once i calm down & talk her through it, we helped each other & we got it lol...& thanks so much