Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

NW HPT Tests

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Has anyone bought the tests they sell on the NW site? They're 25 for $20.. and claim they're 99% accurate and can detect pregnancy 6 to 8 days after conception. I've 2 for 2 BFP on FRER 8DPO. So that sounds pretty good. Although .. they do look like dreaded blue dyes - which I'm still not sure why everyone fears them so much haha.

As someone who POAS at 5 DPO today (I'm seriously embarrassed to admit that :rollseyes:) .. I could use a bargain.

Comments

• Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    I don't have any experience with the the NW tests, but I do think that the wondfos are awesome. I think I got something like 50 for $20. This way I could fuel my POAS habit and not got broke. If I ended up getting any hint of a line I then would bring out my special occasion FRERs. Lol.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    flashpackerflashpacker Posts: 363
    edited November -1
    I also liked the wondfos, and bought a pack of 50 on Amazon for super cheap, so I could POAS to my heart's content :) I actually preferred them to the FRERs. There is a comment on the Amazon page that supposedly lists the authorized sellers of the wondfos and I made sure I bought from one of those sellers.
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    i have used them and they are not sensitive. I would get the wondfo pink handle or the frer over the NW type