Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

My FET didn't Work

grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
edited November 2015 in Trying to Conceive
So cycle number 7 is a bust. I had blamed my eggs to now and still got a bfn with donor embryo. It was costly and now I'm heartbroken. Why am I not implanting? I guess this is the big question that I have for my doc visit next week.

Comments

• Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry.
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    Oh I'm so sorry :'(
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    is it lining issues? immune killer blockers? do you try aspirin?

I had this with an ex so nothing worked either
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My lining was considered perfect, I took aspirin, I will look into autoimmune issues as well as hysterocopy... fibroids or endo. I am almost at the end of this journey :(
  • Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry grovehill.
    I hope you and your doctor are able to figure the problem out and you get to try again.
    Big hug to you
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    My heart is broken for you. I was hoping so much this would work for you. I hope too your RE can finds the problem and treat it. Have you ever had extensive testing for immunity problems? Another forum member and I have it too. Our blood was sent to a special lab that does in depth testing. She was able to get the IV treatment prior and after IVF and has healthy twins..I did not and had to give up. If you are interested I will dig up my records for the name of the test and lab. But basically it prevents implantation or you lose the babies very early into your pregnancy. Your body treats them a foreign body to destroy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I love you all! Yes this was a low point, cried like a baby yesterday. I am in Canada, we tend to be behind and very slow to test, or at least that has been my experience. I am hoping my doctor will do something, not just pat me on my back and shake my hand like the last one, saying I'm old. This should have worked, some of my IUI' s should have taken, I know something is causing no implantation. I just hope my doc will explore as really no testing has been done to date. I am going to look into autoimmunity, and fibroids/endo issues.
  • Options
    che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry too :( keep us updated on what you and the doctor decide is the next step!
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • Options
    Jen&TiffJen&Tiff Posts: 156
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. I hope you find your answers soon and I hope whatever it is it's an easy fix.
    Trying since June 2015 for baby #1. Took a break for 8 months and are trying again!
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    I'm really sorry :(
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png