Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I think it's finally my turn for a BFN

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited November 2015 in Trying to Conceive
Today is 11 DPO. My temps went up up and away this month! I mean high. Then this morning.. nose dive. Not below cover line but seesh.. They could have at least let me down slowly. Then I started with AF cramps this morning.. 3 days early.

I knew 3 BFP in a row would be nearly impossible but it didn't stop me from hoping. I know it's not over til it's over... but I'm also realistic. This will be my first BFN. So this is what that's like... Not a fan.

On another note, the next try could very well be on Christmas. Tracking that package should be fun! Lol

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I hope you have a great surprise and a bfp after all. Don't stress about your shipping those swimmers will stay nicely frozen for a very long time. If you need to keep the dewar and you can keep if for a whole week. If you need to go longer it is only $15 per day..just let NW know you need to keep it. Get delivery plenty early. I always had a great sigh of relief to know it was safely stored in my closet waiting for me not the other way around!
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks oldmama. I've kept the dewer extra long before without issue. I thought I had ordered extra early this time only for it to arrive a day late and O three days early ... Perhaps that was all bad omens.
    Time to shop for a new donor as well. Dang it.
  • jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry okaybaby. Sending you baby dust for next cycle. I will be trying for the first time this week. I'm so nervous. I will be with you awaiting a Christmas bfp present lol
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Jen&TiffJen&Tiff Posts: 156
    edited November -1
    Good luck next cycle! I hope you get your Christmas baby!
    Trying since June 2015 for baby #1. Took a break for 8 months and are trying again!
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could there be a better present? I'm for it!! :)

Lots of ladies on the list for next month.. We all need a little Christmas magic baby dust!!
  • myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
    edited November -1
    Hoping we all get our Christmas bfp...sticky baby dust to you all!!!!