Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Is anyone familar with the San Diego area?

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I'm looking for some tips about vacationing in the San Diego area with two kids ages 3 and 6.

1. Is the Coronado Ferry and landing market place any interest to kids or is that more of an adult only activity?

2. Would kids be enjoy any of the following: Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, San Diego Air and Space Museum, San Diego Natural History Museum, USS Midway Museum?

3. Would a whale watching 2-3 hour cruise be fun with kids or would they get bored pretty quick and we should just stick to Sea World?

4. Are there any beaches that are really good for collecting sea shells, sand dollars, star fish? My kids would really like to collect some sea shells, etc., play in the sand, and get their feet wet in the ocean.

Thanks for the last minute tips.

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png