Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Single parenting

sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I clearly wanted to be a SMBC (and still do) but man tonight is just one of those nights that I wish I hand a second set of hands to help. Specifically a pediatric doctor as a husband who can answer all my questions 24/7 while helping out.

Comments

• Options
    insearchofadonorinsearchofadonor Posts: 73
    edited November -1
    LOL I know what you mean! I have two on my own (aged 1 and 3) and some nights are just awful doing it all on my own. :-/ But likewise I am still glad I have had my children.... it is just hard at times eh. Hope you survived the night! :-)
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean. I have 8 adopted...most are adults now...for the most part I have loved being a single parent...but other times a second pair of hands would be great...especially when they were teenagers. A new day always helps.
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had similar dreams at 2 am. Still I don't regret deciding to create a family.
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    right there with you. parenting is a beautiful thing, but there are times when single parenting is difficult, and it's so important to have opportunities on venues like these to be completely honest and commiserate without judgment.

*hugs*