Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I'm new to this.

kgable335kgable335 Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Our Train of Hope
Hi. I'm new to all these message boards and all that. And I apologize for not knowing all the abriviations you guys use. I'm 35 & my husband is 30. We have been TTC for out first for about 4 years. I worry all the time that im getting too old. I've had all the test done and I'm healthy for the most part just AF is a little irregular. We've tried Clomid and Letrozole which obviously didn't work. This whole time my husband was never checked cuz we just assumed I wasn't ovulating regularly. Well he had his sperm analysis done Monday and I just received the results about 5 mins ago and I'm beyond devastated. His whole test was abnormal. His sperm count was only 7 million and 3% motility. Last Friday he started taking Fertility Blend for Men and I just ordered Motility Boost which should be here next week. Has anyone tried any of these and had results? Does anyone have any advice or anything? I pray everyday and go to church. I try to have Faith that God will bless me but I'm starting to feel hopeless.

Comments

• New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
    edited November -1
    Never used but good luck. Only thing I can suggest, keep electronics away from his sensitive areas, good diet, boxers instead of briefs, stay away from very hot temps
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
    tt1d86de