Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I'm an Auntie!!

K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I don't know if any old timers here remember, but my brother and his wife lost their son at 23weeks the same year we lost our little one. Well today, three years and almost one month later, they have a healthy baby girl! We are all over the moon excited, and breathing a sigh of relief that she has arrived healthy and perfect. It was not an easy road, but it can be done! After many, many, many difficulties that no one could have predicted and that definitely could not have been overcome without modern medicine, they have their rainbow baby.
And finally E has her first cousin!!
GOzIm4.png
hAO7m4.png
CmQMm4.png

Comments

• sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    K&H wrote:
    I don't know if any old timers here remember, but my brother and his wife lost their son at 23weeks the same year we lost our little one. Well today, three years and almost one month later, they have a healthy baby girl! We are all over the moon excited, and breathing a sigh of relief that she has arrived healthy and perfect. It was not an easy road, but it can be done! After many, many, many difficulties that no one could have predicted and that definitely could not have been overcome without modern medicine, they have their rainbow baby.
    And finally E has her first cousin!!

Yes,I remember. Does not seem like 3 years have passed!

Congrats! After a long time trying my sister finally had a baby and Emelia and Riley have their first cousin as well. I bet E is pretty excited!
  • ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I remember too, what a difficult time for your family. But now...such joy!

Congrats to all and get ready for cousin love - it's pretty awesome!!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Great news!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I definitely remember. Congratulations to your family! Cousins are awesome. Our boys have two girl cousins (R's sister's who are 2.5 and 2 months), and it is tons of fun.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Let the spoiling begin.