Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Doesn't Make You Mad..

old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I went into a local sandwich shop and a girl from my oldest daughter's class came up to me and said "Do you want three brats? We are so d--- tired of them" I guess between she and her boyfriend they have 2 infants and a preschooler. She got me off guard and before my brain processed to tell her I would do some free babysitting so they could have a break she was out the door. I guess 9 miscarriages adoptions that fell through, one set of siblings who the agency were holding out for a married childless couple and plans for foster care that fell through when the state decided to count my disabled adult children against me in the total number of kids--supposed to only be counting 18 and younger... it made my blood boil. Something so many of us have struggled to have...I'll be on the lookout for her and offer some childcare later though.

Comments

• Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    This frustrates me too..... As well as people who constantly complain about being pregnant. Although I am fortunate to have been able to get pregnant, it was a long hard road of dealing with my husbands inability to make sperm. Even though I have been very sick the entire time (26 weeks now) I am just grateful that it happened.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz