Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

****SEEKING/SELLING VIALS****

Comments

• JJ_95JJ_95 Posts: 11
    edited September 2021

Desperately SEEKING 2845

im in search of ANY type of vials from donor 2845! I have a daughter conceived by this donor and I desperately want to give her a full sibling! Please please if you have vials left I’d be so appreciative! Thank you!!

you can Also text or email me! 570-807-7478

andrewsjennifer1995@yahoo.com

my name is Jennifer :)

• alamalam Posts: 2
    edited September 2021

• sweet1409sweet1409 Posts: 3

Looking to buy vials from donor 2678

thank you

• bigsky84bigsky84 Posts: 2

Selling one vial - Donor 9600 IUI

$600 + transfer fee + shipping

Stored in Las Vegas.

Text 702-686-7793

• baysvirbybaysvirby Posts: 4

Seeking Donor 7927 vials.

• af1foxaf1fox Posts: 1
    edited April 2022

Updated Apr 2022

Looking for 510P vials if anyone has any they’re not going to be using, and be willing to sell.

Please let me know if you are interested thanks and have a great day!

• KuzilaKuzila Posts: 1

Looking for Donor 6417 vials !!

I have a boy conceived by this donor and I want to give him a full sibling.

Please email or text me,

925-899-3635

chenwenliu@gmail.com

Thanks!

• JenDobies2232JenDobies2232 Posts: 2

Hello Community!

Looking to purchase a couple viles of donor 148W. We’d like to have a sibling for our son who is 2 1/2 years old. Please text me at (518) 610-1835 if you have any interest is selling viles.

-Jen

• c38c38 Posts: 4

Hello Community!

Looking for Donor #2555 vials!

We were successful with this donor and would really love to use this donor again!

please email or text

cguttillo@yahoo.com

773-318-3766- Josie

• DaniandCassDaniandCass Posts: 3

i think it should be deleted because its out of date and we can repost a new updated search. Its a long stretch and Im sure no one has 5341 anymore. 😔

• canadaawcanadaaw Posts: 12

Looking/seeking 410z vials

hello! We have a little guy who is going to be 3 soon. We sadly just had a loss at 17 and a half weeks. We are looking for 410z vials (we’d buy several or even just 1 as we are doing IVF). Our loss was very hard on me, and I’m determined to try to find a vial. Our son is wonderful. If you have any vials please message me!

xoxo

hello! We have a little guy who is going to be 3 soon. We sadly just had a loss at 17 and a half weeks. We are looking for 410z vials (we’d buy several or even just 1 as we are doing IVF). Our loss was very hard on me, and I’m determined to try to find a vial. Our son is wonderful. If you have any vials please message me!

xoxo

xoxo

hello! We have a little guy who is going to be 3 soon. We sadly just had a loss at 17 and a half weeks. We are looking for 410z vials (we’d buy several or even just 1 as we are doing IVF). Our loss was very hard on me, and I’m determined to try to find a vial. Our son is wonderful. If you have any vials please message me! xoxo

seeking 410z vials

hello! We have a little guy who is going to be 3 soon. We sadly just had a loss at 17 and a half weeks. We are looking for 410z vials (we’d buy several or even just 1 as we are doing IVF). Our loss was very hard on me, and I’m determined to try to find a vial. Our son is wonderful. If you have any vials please message me! xoxo

seeking 410z vials

edited July 2022

July 11,2022

seeking 410z vials

• CFam418CFam418 Posts: 3

Seeking 9600 vials. Contact info: smithgoestochurch@gmail.com

• basslane87basslane87 Posts: 2

We have nine vials of IUI available for donor 9488,

This was our backup plan in case our original donor did not work however we will not be needing these vials anymore

This was our backup plan in case our original donor did not work however we will not be needing these vials anymore

https://www.nwcryobank.com/donor/9488/

https://www.nwcryobank.com/donor/9488/

• LittleLaurel93LittleLaurel93 Posts: 3
    edited January 2023

• LittleLaurel93LittleLaurel93 Posts: 3
    edited January 2023

• Hello I am looking to buy 10A04 for a sibling for my child conceived with this donor. Please reach out at l718kelley@yahoo.com. BUYING 10A04

• alexmalexm Posts: 7

Hi I am looking to buy any vials of donor #2812! We want to expand our family and have unfortunately nothing left 😔 .

Hi I am looking to buy any vials of donor #2812! We want to expand our family and have unfortunately nothing left 😔 .